The End

Well, in an effort to restart this thing and provide myself a fresh start, I am moving over to Friendly-Confines.com.

Casual Cubs Fan taught me I can do this, maybe tighten up some editing and maintaining a writing schedule but I can do this.

I am still working out a few things but with an impending move to Miami, living in an apartment (no more tasks around the house to do) and just wanting to build something of my own (that I won't fear MLBAM will strike down due to copyright infringement) I am moving on to a new webhome.

There are a lot of bugs to work out and a new hosting system (WordPress vs. Blogger) but I am going to work towards knocking that upstart BN Acehole (haha, I am clever) off his lofty perch.

Thank you and goodbye, Casual Cubs Fan, you have a terrible logo, shoddy writing and a halfway decent site name.

Join me over at Friendly-Confines.com.  It's going to not suck.  Maybe.

No comments :

Post a Comment